Would you like to help shape the future of medical technology? Then you are exactly right with us. We develop solutions for the future of care.
Our current product is a system for contactless vital parameter recording. We integrate sensors in seating furniture and implicitly measure health data over longer periods. Based on the data evaluation, we can recognize acute health changes on the one hand, as well as create long-term diagnoses.
Care patients strive for better quality and safer care, which increases the effort and costs for the nursing staff. VISSEIRO provides objective information about the well-being of patients in order to improve the quality of care while reducing effort and costs.
- You will be responsible for VISSEIRO Health Data Product, incl. hard- and software components
- You will maintain a continuous dialogue with our customers and stakeholders and be aware of their needs
- You will closely work together with design and engineering
- You will define and priorities product requirements and translate those into a product roadmap
- You have a proven track record as a developer of digital products.
- Ideally you have some professional experience sensor and hardware products.
- You have a good understanding of hard- and software development process
- You have strong communication skill
- You think entrepreneurially and are looking for a challenge in the start-up environment
- You have the first experience with agile methods
- You are structured, focused and goal-oriented
- As an early employee, you have a great direct influence on the product and gain experience in all possibilities in a growing start-up company
- An experienced team with a track record in business, user experience, ML, product and software development
- Working with the latest technology in a dynamic environment with direct implementation possibilities for your ideas
- We are highly motivated and flexible
- As a team, we all work towards a common goal and support each other
- Flexible working hours
- A great office in Berlin Charlottenburg
- A work with purpose
Would you like to shape the future of health care together with us? Then become part of our team and our mission and be part of VISSEIRO journey.
Contact us directly with your curriculum vitae and a short motivation.
Your contact person is: Pirmin Kelbel