Would you like to help shape the future of medical technology? Then you are exactly right with us. We develop solutions for the future of care.
Our current product is a system for contactless vital parameter recording. We integrate sensors in seating furniture and implicitly measure health data over longer periods. Based on the data evaluation, we can recognize acute health changes on the one hand, as well as create long-term diagnoses.
Care patients strive for better quality and safer care, which increases the effort and costs for the nursing staff. VISSEIRO provides objective information about the well-being of patients in order to improve the quality of care while reducing effort and costs.
You will be responsible for the design and user experience of our health data product. Our customer and user needs are always at the forefront and this what drives your design. Together with the team you will develop the optimal solution for users and customers. You will be responsible for coordination and execution of UX / UI concepts. You will implement required usability analyses and tests and optimise, prioritise and categorise the results. Based on results you derive recommenations for our Health Data product and align those with development and management team. You introduce and implement your own creative ideas to constanstaly develop our Health Data product.
- You have a high affinity for design and experience in UX / UI design
- You have a degree in communication design, health management, media design, entrepreneurship or similar
- Ideally you have some professional experience in the healthcare sector
- You think entrepreneurially and are looking for a challenge in the start-up environment
- You are well versed in using Photoshop, Illustrator or comparable software
- You are structured and want to work with new tools
- You are focused and goal-oriented
- As an early employee, you have a great direct influence on the product and gain experience in all possibilities in a growing start-up company
- An experienced team with a track record in business, user experience, ML, product and software development
- Working with the latest technology in a dynamic environment with direct implementation possibilities for your ideas
- We are highly motivated and flexible
- As a team, we all work towards a common goal and support each other
- Flexible working hours
- A great office in Berlin Charlottenburg
- A work with purpose
Would you like to shape the future of health care together with us? Then become part of our team and our mission and be part of VISSEIRO journey.
Contact us directly with your curriculum vitae and a short motivation.
Your contact person is: Pirmin Kelbel