Would you like to help shape the future of medical technology? Then you are exactly right with us. We develop solutions for the future of health care.
Our current product is a system for contactless vital parameter recording. We integrate sensors in seating furniture and implicitly measure health data over long periods of time. Based on the data evaluation we can detect acute health changes on the one hand, as well as create long-term diagnoses.
Care patients strive for better quality and safer care, which increases the effort and costs for the nursing staff. VISSEIRO provides objective information about the well-being of patients in order to improve the quality of care while reducing effort and costs.
As part of the development team, you will program solutions for data analysis and signal processing. You optimize and test existing algorithms and also have the opportunity to implement and test your own approaches.
- You have a high motivation for hands-on tasks
- You are a student in the field of systems engineering, electrical engineering, computer engineering, mathematics, physics or similar.
- You are familiar with AWS and has experience with dynamoDB table.
- You are looking for a challenge in the start-up environment
- You are structured and want to work with new tools
- You have at least 10h / week time to work directly with the founders in the office
- As an early employee, you have a great direct influence on the product and gain experience in all possibilities in a growing start-up company
- An experienced team with a track record in business, user experience, ML, product and software development
- Working with the latest technology in a dynamic environment with direct implementation possibilities for your ideas
- We are highly motivated and flexible
- As a team, we all work towards a common goal and support each other
- Flexible working hours
- A great office in Berlin Mitte
- A work with Purpose
Would you like to shape the future of health care together with us?
Become part of our team and our mission and be part of the journey, as we shape the future of care.
Contact us directly with your curriculum vitae and a short motivation.
Your contact person is: Pirmin Kelbel